L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Review & Swatches

L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints review and swatches

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great Family Day or President's Day if you live in the US. Today's we are chatting about the new L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints. Let me tell you, these are hands down the best lip paints I have tried from the drugstore! Amazing shade selection, pigmented and creamy!

I do have a full lip swatch video up on my YouTube channel that I will link below if you're interested! 

A huge thank you to L'Oreal Canada. L'Oreal was kind enough to send me 12 shades from the collection  - this is not a sponsored post but I wanted to be upfront that I did not purchase the lip paints with my own money.

L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints

The lip paints are available at any local drugstores or Ulta and are sold for $12.99 CAD ($9.99 USD). The shade selection is out of this word with 14 vibrant and beautiful shades. Down below you will see 12 of these 14 shades.
L'Oreal Infalible Lip Paint swatches

The shades range from blush nudes to vibrant deep and light purples. There are a few gorgeous oranges and reds as well in the collection. Whatever shade you are dreaming of, this collection has it! L'Oreal did an amazing job at creating this formula. Because the shades are so bright and different I was pleased that they were extremely pigmented. This allows the vibrant, colourful shades to apply easily and without a struggle. They are creamy and hydrating on the lips and do not dry matte. Another great thing about this formula is that even with the intense shade range, none of them stained my lips when I was swatching them.

L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints all shades and packaging

Overall, I highly recommend this collection to anyone looking for a good everyday nude, to a bold red or something more daring.

Be sure to check out my video swatching all 12 of the shades!







No comments