Generation Beauty LA Travel Diary

Travel YOW to LAX photo
Happy Sunday! I hope you're having a very fun and relaxing weekend. I spent my weekend catching up on sleep and laundry! It feels good to be back to my regular routine from my trip to LA. I had such a great time while there and I thought I'd put together a little photo diary! I also uploaded a follow me around vlog on my YouTube channel that I'll insert at the end.

Is it even a trip if you don't take an Instagram picture of your passport? My travel docs holder came in handy and kept me organised! 

View from the airplane
And we're off! YOW - LAX!

Ipsy Open Studios Creator Day at YouTube Space LA
Creator Day held at YouTube Space LA.

Outfit of the day at Ipsy Open Studios Creator Day
Leggings | Booties | Vest (old)

 Ipsy Open Studios members at Creator Day

Generation Beauty LA outfit
Day one of Gen Beauty. 

Iluvsarahii and Christen Domonique meet up at Generation Beauty LA
Loan & I got the chance to meet Karen (Iluvsarahii) and Christen Dominique!

Sephora location at The Grove in LA
This Sephora was ultimate goals - it had everything! It's the location at the Grove.

Outfit of the day in LA

Christian Louboutin store location in West Hollywood
Christian Louboutin store in West Hollywood.

Hollywood sign
Got a picture of the Hollywood sign from the Uber drive.

Bellami hair store located in West Hollywood
Kristina, Loan & I made it out to the Bellami store in West Hollywood.

I hope you enjoyed the mini photo diary! Be sure to check out my Vlog on my YouTube channel to see more details of my Generation Beauty LA trip!







1 comment

  1. sounds like you had the best time there! loving these shots and your otk outfit! gorgeous!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete