Best of Beauty 2016! Yearly Favourites

Best of beauty 2016 Amanda Speroni

I can't believe we are already in 2017! 2016 was a great year for makeup. I got to try a lot of amazing products and here are a few of my all time favourites that I still continue to use in 2017!

Best of beauty products


Best of beauty 2016 overview of face products

Best of beauty 2016 products

Best of Beauty Products!

L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation - 104 golden beige and 107 fresh beige
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - light/medium and sand
Milani Baked Blush - berry amore and luminoso
Essence Silky Touch Blush - adorable and babydoll
Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture Palette - limited edition
Also loved the Modern Renaissance Palette

Be sure to watch the full video for my thoughts on each product!



1 comment

  1. that foundation is definitely amongst my 2016 favs too. such a good foundation for such a good price!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete