Top 5 Drugstore Foundations

Top five drugstore foundations featuring L'oreal infalible pro glow, L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte, Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless, Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous, L'oreal True Match

I think it’s safe to classify me as a foundation hoarder. I love testing new foundations, whether the foundation is high end or from the drugstore. Here are my top five drugstore foundations I can’t live without.

Top five drugstore foundation youtube video thumbnail from amandamariabeauty06

L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation packaging and swatches of shades 104 Golden Beige and 107 Fresh Beige

This is a great full coverage, long lasting foundation. If you have oily skin you will especially like this foundation because of its matte finish. The foundation ranges from $10-15 and can be found at any local drugstore. The Pro Matte comes in 12 shades – I have 107 Fresh Beige & 104 Golden Beige, that I enjoy mixing together to give myself a great shade match.


This foundation is perfect for anyone with dry skin! That being said, if you are more on the oily to combination skin type – you may still enjoy this foundation like I do. By applying a matte primer, I love the Nivea Men’s After Shave Balm (full review here), it gives you best of both worlds. It will help make the foundation last on your skin but also give you the hydrating, dewy finish the foundation offers. It is medium to buildable coverage and can be found at any local drugstore for $10-15. The Pro Glow also has 12 shades in its collection and I am shade 205 Natural Beige.
Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless packaging and swatches of shades 112 Natural Ivory, 125 Nude Beige, 220 natural beige and 310 sun beige

This is a great everyday foundation. It has amazing coverage with a demi-matte finish and will last eight to 10 hours. The foundation has 24 great shades to choose from, making it easy to find your right shade and undertone. I wear shade 220 Natural Beige but also have a few other shades from the collection: 112 Natural Ivory, 125 Nude Beige & 310 Sun Beige. You can find this foundation for $7-10 at any local drugstore.

Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous foundation packaging and swatch of 220 soft honey

This foundation is new to collection. I have been consistently wearing it for about three to four months and enjoy it for everyday wear. It gives a natural soft-matte finish and lasts five to seven hours. I do otuch up my t-zone half-way through the day to help with coverage and oils. This foundation has 12 shades in its collection and I am shade 220 Soft Honey. You can find it at any local drugstore for $7-10.

L'oreal True Match foundation packaging and swatch of W4 natural beige


This has been my ride or die foundation for years. I have gone through multiple bottles and it always looks great on the skin. It has medium to buildable coverage and gives a matte finish that lasts all day. This foundation stands out from any other foundation at the drugstore because of its elaborate shade range. L’Oreal separated the shades into three categories: warm toned, neutral toned and cool toned. Giving over 24 shade options with the undertone to match is amazing! I'm in the shade W4 Natural Beige. This foundation can be found at any local drugstore for $10-15.

Watch my full video talking about these foundations below and be sure to subscribe!

1 comment

  1. I've only tried the infallible matte one, but the FIT from maybelline is going on my shopping list!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete