September Round Up!


September was such an amazing month! Here are some of my favourite moments! On September 1st I celebrated my 23rd birthday! I had such an amazing night, surrounded by great people and delicious food.


Who says you can't wear white after labour day? 
HEELS: JustFab (old)

Fell in love with the new gel semi-matte lipsticks from Mary Kay! Here are the eight new shades!

Three fall trends I'm loving: motto, lace up flats & denim everything!

Put up my first fall makeup tutorial on my channel!

 jetted off to New York City for Generation Beauty! Watch my full vlog here!

Day one!

Day two!

After GenBeautyNYC I did my first ever giveaway on my YouTube channel!! The giveaway is still open until October 10th - watch the video here & enter here!

1 comment

  1. I LOVE your berry tutorial, truly stunning! :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete