Ulta Beauty Makeup Haul!

Ulta Beauty makeup products

Summer has flown by and it was one for the books! To end my summer, I went on a family vacation to New York City for an extra-long weekend. While I was there I finally got the chance to visit Ulta Beauty This was my first time ever stepping foot into an Ulta and as a beauty blogger I could not contain my excitement. Here are all the goodies I picked up!
  
BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel eyeshadow and highlight palette

Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey

Laura Geller Gilded Honey Illuminator swatch

*The photo does not do the shades justice!*

Eylure Vegas Nay False Lashes in Grand Glamour

*Full Review and demo on the UD All Nighter Foundation: HERE
Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation and Beauty Blender in Tan


Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick packaging in craft and Veronica and NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede packaging in Brooklyn Thorn




Liquid lipstick swatches of the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipsticks in craft and Veronica and NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede in Brooklyn Thorn


Cannot wait to use these goodies and review these products! Here is the full video on the haul with swatches and first initial thoughts! Be sure to subscribe to my channel for more beauty videos!


2 comments

  1. Fab haul! I so want to try the new UD Foundation as it sounds amazing xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beauty blender in nude sounds like the perfect thing, I hate when my sponges look so disgusting with foundation :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete