No Mirror Makeup Challenge!

No mirror makeup challenge video
Well this was definitely different than my typical video, that is for sure! But, I had loads of fun filming and editing it! 

A little background information for anyone wondering what the heck I am doing in this video! This is the No Mirror Makeup Challenge, a challenge I decided to give a try. I applied my makeup as I normally would, winged liner, false lashes and all WITHOUT the use of any mirrors! 

I have to say I am proud of myself because it was a struggle to get through this video. If you want to have a good laugh, go on and watch the video below or give it a go yourself and let me know!

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do! Be sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe!




1 comment

  1. i saw this on YT and I agree, very fun to watch. My makeup would have looked WAY worse :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete