Huge Drugstore Beauty Haul!


Who doesn’t love a good splurge at the drugstore from time to time! Recently, I have found myself purchasing quite a few new items from the drugstore. For some reason, if a product has the words new on it I must have it.

Here is what I picked up:

Ardell Natural Lash 120 Demi

Essence Silky Touch Blush in Adorable

NYX Cosmetics Ombre Blush in Sweet Spring

Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll



Covergirl TruNaked Palette in Nudes

NYX Cosmetics Ultimate Shadow Palette in Smokey & Highlight


NYX Cosmetics Lingerie in Lace Detail

NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Lip Cream in Life’s a Beach

NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Lip Cream in Amethyst

Swatches: Lace Detail, Life's A Beach, Amethyst


Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation in 220

Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer in 205-210

 For more information on all these goodies watch my full drugstore haul below!


Be sure to like and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more videos!! 




1 comment

  1. ive heard mixed reviews of nyx eyshadow palettes, i guess some are hit or miss. Cant wait for more in depth review on these :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete