March Ipsy Glam Bag Review


 Hello, Spring! That is what Ipsy's March Glam Bag is all about.



This month Ipsy sent out three different makeup bags in pastel spring colours, teal, coral and yellow with a floral print. I received the coral coloured bag filled with five products inside; three full sizes and two sample sizes.


Be A Bombshell Cosmetics - Baked Bronzer in heat wave

Perfect timing for a bronzer to give you that sun-kissed glow. It's a baked bronzer that gives off a shimmery look. When I swatched the product, it was smooth and seemed to be quite blendable. On the cheeks, it gives a great glow and can even pass as an excellent highlighter. The formula is supposed to feel ultra light weight on the skin, and I do agree. It doesn't feel chalky or powdering which can happen with a more shimmery bronzer. Overall, I like the product for the summer months for a nice healthy looking glow.


Manna Kadar Cosmetics - Eyeshadow in fantasy

This product acts as a blush, highlighter and eyeshadow, which is pretty neat and versatile. I have so far only used it on the eyes and it was stunning! The swatch does not do it justice. It has just the right amount of shimmer to it. Mixed in with fix plus also brings out more of a metallic sheen to it. It blends nicely and isn't choppy or glittery. The only downside is the packaging is a little bulky, but definitely will look into de-potting it.

Model Co - Lip Lacquer Lip Gloss in socialite

As many people know, I am not the biggest fan of lip glosses so I wasn't too excited for this product. When swatched the colour pigmentation was on point. You could tell right away from the swatch that it was a full coverage gloss. The shade was also beautiful and ideal for the upcoming spring and summer months. Like many glosses out there, it has a sticky residue which is the main reason I tend to avoid them. If you don't mind a sticky gloss than you will enjoy this product because of its great formula.


Illamasqua - Precision Ink in abyss

I am a huge liquid liner fan and could not wait to get my hand on this full-size Illamasqua product. When I swatched it on my hand, the lightest stroke gave off great pigmentation. The applicator also has a fine tip on it which helps make that flicked out liner easy. It is a waterproof and long lasting liner, two other great benefits. So far I cannot stop using this eyeliner and it is slowly but surely replacing my NYC holy grail liner!


Swatches: Illamasqua liner, Model Co lip gloss, Be a Bombshell bronzer, Manna Kadar Cosmetics eye shadow

Global Beauty Care - Dead Sea Wash Off Mask

This mask is a mud treatment that will draw out impurities and dirt on the skin and also peel away any dead skin. This mask will help to restore elasticity and give your skin essential moisturisers. The mask claims it is good for all skin types; I have combination to oily skin and I enjoyed the formula of the mask. It left my skin very soft but did have a minor breakout on my t-zone, where I am most oily.


Overall, this month was another successful glam bag! What are some subscription services you opt for each month? Let me know in the comments! 

Previously Ipsy Glam Bag Reviews:

1 comment

  1. this is great indeed! I love the contents and that bronzer looks stunning as does the eyeshadow! cant wait to see it in a tutorial in action :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete