January Photo Recap

One of my goals for this year is to start doing monthly photo recaps and favourite product posts. Today is my first monthly photo recap. These photos are featured either on my blog, on my Instagram or both. 

January Photo Recap 1
January photo recap 2


I treated myself to my favourite raspberry cheesecake ice cream cone at Marble Slab. 

Staying on top of my organisation game with my Ban.do planner and notebook (sold out but loving this one).

My boyfriend Burim did the boyfriend does your makeup tag, hilarious. Check out his Instagram, he posts cool stuff. 

I reviewed what I got in my January Ipsy bag.

Instagrammed some of my favourite products at the moment, including my new sigma essential brush kit that Burim got me (the sweetest).

Started posting some OOTD's, a casual one with a funny graphic t from Forever 21, also loving this one. A more glam outfit for the HerCampus Capital Catwalk.

The newest addition to my collection has been the Tarte Tartelettte palette and of course, I reviewed it. You can read that here

I uploaded two new makeup tutorials on my channel: everyday makeup look and a smokey eye with a pop of colour. 

Newest shoes to my closet are these nude heels from Spring, they are so comfortable and a great height. I've currently got my eye on these

I also shared my top 5 winter foundations on my blog.

And of course, I can't go a month without Instagramming a picture of my Starbucks -  I always get a skinny cinnamon dolce latte. Yum!

My January beauty favourites will be up on Wednesday, stay tuned!!

2 comments

  1. January looks like its been a good month for your! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had so many amazing makeup looks! LOVE! Following you on instagram, cant believe I wasnt before :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete