February Photo Recap

February is always a short but very busy month. Here are some of my favourite moments that I captured this past month!




My blog got a makeover! After having my blog for six months, I decided to freshen it up and give it a new look. I got the template from this amazing Etsy account called Blogger Template.

I hit a huge milestone over on my Instagram account! Thank you so much to all my followers, my IG account hit 1,000!

I uploaded two videos over on my YouTube channel. A date night Valentine's day look was uploaded at the beginning of the month and last week I uploaded an in-depth tutorial on how to achieve a classic black smokey eye. 

I found a new hairdresser over at The Hair Bistro. Her name is Arian Maria, and she was so sweet and helped cut my hair and my hair extensions and did a fantastic job! Highly recommend this salon, they have geat prices and are super friendly.

I went out with some friends to a bar downtown called Green Room. Felt a little old there but still had a great time with great friends.

Found this hilarious picture of what my boyfriend Burim and I are going to look like in 50 years! 

My first post contribution to HelloHustle went up! I give some tips on how to avoid dry lips in the winter months. Check it out here

February was another great month. Going to be more active on my social media and blog this month so be on the lookout! 

1 comment