February Ipsy Glam Bag Review


February Ipsy Glam Bag

February marks my seventh month anniversary with Ipsy. So far, I have nothing but good things to say. I still recommend this to my friends as a beauty product subscription service and I don't plan on canceling anytime soon. You get five items each month alongside a cute and unique makeup bag. These five items range from drugstore to high end and sample to full-size products.


Here is a look inside my February Ipsy glam bag. 

Perfect Formula - Pink Gel Coat

A top coat that is going to strengthen, brighten, protect and give a shine to your nails. It has a pink tint to it but nothing that will change the colour of your nails. It has a very strong smell, but it did do a good job as a top coat. 

VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind - Sparkling Lipgloss in Pink Sequin

I have to admit, not a huge fan of this product. From the second that I swatched the gloss, it was extremely sticky and I did not like the gold glitter flecks in the gloss. On the other hand, if you don't mind sticky glosses then you will like this gloss because the lasting power is intense!

Josie Maran Cosmetics - Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand

I was so excited when I got my glam bag and saw this product. I am a huge fan of Josie Maran Cosmetics and this product is no different than the rest. Very easy to apply on the skin, it blends out very well and if you want an even bigger pop just apply a powder highlighter on top. The shade is a stunning champagne that goes well with so many skin tones and makeup looks. Cannot say enough good things. 

Swatches:
Ipsy glam bag swatches
Josie Maran Illuminizing Wand & VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskin Sparkling Liploss 

OGX - Vitamin B5 Weightless Oil Mist

QGX B5 weightless oil mist

This product is very interesting. I have never used an oil mist before only simple actual oils on my hair. This one is much lighter on the hair and also less of a total mess. I barely felt it in my hair when I first applied but I noticed my ends were softer by the end of the day! The product is a hydrating treatment that will provide moisture and shine to your hair. 

IT Cosmetics - Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer

Many people rave about this product, and it is not for no reason. This is a full coverage concealer. In my opinion, it's not only specially made for under the eyes, but I also tried it on top of a blemish and it covered the redness up very well. I had no issues with creasing under the eye, but I did set it with a powder, and it lasted all day. As for the anti-aging ingredients I haven't noticed any difference, but this is also not a high concern of mine. 






No comments