Classic Black Smokey Eye

classic black smokey eye makeup tutorial

When I first started getting into makeup smokey eyes were nothing but intimidating, scary and oh so stunning! I envied anyone who could pull them off and accomplish them without looking like a panda bear. Then I slowly started to experiment more with makeup, learning new techniques and gaining confidence in my ability. Now I can hardly apply makeup without it turning into a smokey eye.


Today's video is an in-depth tutorial on how to create a black smokey eye. I hope you enjoy!



Products Used

Face:
Nivea Men's after shave balm
Makeup Forever HD foundation 
Mac pro longwear concealer NC25
Kat Von D shade and light palette in 'lyric' to set under the eyes
Mac mineralized skin finish in 'give me sun' to bronze the face
Kat Von D shade and light palette in 'subconscious' to contour
Elf blush in 'mellow mauve'
Becca shimmering skin perfector in 'moon stone'

Eyes:
Nyx eye shadow base in 'skin tone' to prime the eyes
Makeup Geek eyeshadows
Crease/transition shade: creme brulee
Deepening the crease: cocoa bear
Dark brown to help blend out the black shade: mocha
Star of the show/lid colour: corrupt
Brow/inner corner highlight: Becca moon stone
Maybelline eye studio gel liner in 'blackest black'
L'oreal telescopic mascara
Ardell glamour 105 lashes
Duo eye lash adhesive in 'dark tone'

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz in 'dark brown'
Maybelline brow drama in 'deep brown' to set them in place

Lips:
Maybelline vivid matte liquid in 'nude flush' - totally obsessed


1 comment

  1. I saw this on instagram and thought I NEED to watch the entire thing.Black smokey eyes are so tricky for me but I will give it a try! :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete