Rose Gold Makeup Tutorial

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! 

First, I want to start by apologizing for my lack of posts. I am finishing up my college semester and it has been a busy past two months! But I look forward to getting back on track over the holidays, so stay tuned for some festive posts! 

This past week I uploaded this makeup tutorial on my YouTube channel. If you don't follow me on there here is my link to subscribe! I post lots of in-depth makeup tutorials on my channel and the odd fun tag video. 

I hope you all enjoy this look. I am super excited for the holidays to create some fun and dramatic looks.


3 comments

  1. Love this makeup look. Those eyeshadow shades are really pretty. I'm looking forward to your festive posts. I have no idea what I want to do with my makeup this Christmas..

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watched this on youtube and LOVED it!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! You always have the best tutorials. I love watching them :)
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.ca/

    ReplyDelete