Dramatic Holiday Makeup Tutorial

Happy Monday!!



Over the weekend I uploaded a makeup tutorial on my YouTube channel. It's my first holiday look and I hope you all enjoy it. It is a very intense blue smokey eye with gold in the inner corner of the eye. Paired with dramatic false lashes and a classic nude lip.





Here are the products I used in the tutorial:

Face
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Makeup Forever HD Foundation mixed with Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 'Light'
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette in 'Subconscious'
Too Faced Trio Blush in 'All I Want For Christmas'
Becca Illuminator in 'Moon Stone'

Eyes
Mac Paint Pot in 'Soft Ochre'
Makeup Geek Eye shadow in 'Creme Brulee'
Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture Palette in 'Azure', 'Noir', and 'Metallic'
NYC Liquid Liner in 'Black'
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Ardell Double Up Lashes in '204'
Beaute Basics Gel Line in 'Navy'

Lips
Victoria Secret Lipstick in 'Absolute'

3 comments

  1. Oo love this look! Perfect for Christmas parties!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and blog . I just follow you <3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete