November Ipsy Glam Bag

Another month means another Ipsy Glam Bag!



This month Ipsy opted for an intergalactic theme, which I find super cool. I love the makeup bag, I think it is so cute and so fun and is definitely my favourite thus far. This month every Ipsy member (Ipster) got a sample size of the Smashbox Full Exposure mascara and four other products. Here is what I got:


1. Jesse's Girl Eye Shadow Primer

I have extremely oily eye lids, and no matter what eye shadow I use if I do not prime my eyes first it will crease within an hour. Ipsy describes it as crease-proof and will help with your eye shadows colour pigmentation. These are two things that everyone wants in their eye shadow primers. This primer is really soft and has a pink tint to it and has a very similar consistency to the Urban Decay Primer Potion, which is a product that I like. I'm excited to try this out and hopefully its as good as they say!

2. Tucker Ashley Perfecting Moisturizer

Every month my glam bag has at least one skin care product and so far every single one of them have been really great. Since the winter months are approaching (sadly) my skin tends to get a bit more dry  and textured so adding a new moisturizer to my collection is great. This moisturizer is oil-free and fragrance free, which are two things I look for in a moisturizer. 

3. Beaute Basics Sahara Gold Chubby Eye Shadow Pencil

This product I am really excited for. I love these types of products because they are so easy to use for a quick daily makeup look. The pigmentation of this shadow pencil is great and its very creamy. I love the gold shade, especially for the holidays that are coming up. Its not too overpowering but with a layers gold shadow it will really pop.

4. Tre'Stique Mini Matte Lip Crayon 

I have been loving matte lips. This lip crayon is really creamy and easy to apply. It doesn't feel matte on the lips and doesn't dry out on the lips, it still feels very moisturizing. The shade is a really pretty true red and very build-able. 

Swatches: Jesse's Girl Eye Shadow Primer, Tre'Stique Mini Matte Lip Crayon, Beaute Basics Sahara Gold Chubby Eye Shadow Pencil

That is everything I received this month in my glam bag. Let me know in the comments what you got this month, or which beauty box you're subscribed to!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

5 comments

  1. the crayon is really pretty and let us know how you like the smashbox mascara :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makeup bag is awesome! My favorite item from this list has to be the Lip Crayon.

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great subscription service, quite different to your bog standard products that arrive in a plain box. All the products look lovely but I have to say my favourite (besides the bag) is the lip crayon, I've been really getting into them lately. x

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the galaxy bag!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete