My Current Lush Favourites

Lush Favourites Amanda Speroni

Over the years, I have been building this on-going relationship with Lush. The first time I ever went to the Lush store I walked around in a total daze and did not understand what all the hype was about. The next time I went in I had a list of things I read reviews on and finally made a purchase. That moment was when our relationship started, and we have been going strong ever since. Here are a few of my current Lush favourites.


1. Turkish Delight - Shower Smoothie

This product smells so good! If you like the smell of roses then you need this product! At first when you apply it in the shower it has a very strange feeling on the skin - almost slimy. But once you're out of the shower and dry off your skin feels so soft and you smell like a bed of roses. 

Turkish Delight Lush Favourites2. Angels on Bare Skin - Facial Cleanser

I love this product for multiple reasons. It smells like lavender which I find very calming. I also like this product because I find it helps with the dry areas on my face. The only issue I have with this product is that it doesn't remove my makeup whatsoever and therefore I can only really use it in the morning or on the days where I don't wear makeup.

Angels on Bare Skin Lush Favourites

3. Bubble Gum Lip Scrub

This was one of the first products I purchased from Lush and I continuously purchase it and continuously use it. I find myself reaching for it more throughout the fall and winter months when my lips get dry and I am using more matte lip products. It really helps with keeping my lips moisturized.
Bubble Gum lip scrub Lush favourites

4. Let the Good Times Roll - Exfoliating Facial Cleanser

This product smells like cookies. Need I say more? It also is a great exfoliating cleanser that I typically will use 2-3 times a week. It does a great job at exfoliating the skin without being too harsh or rough. And it smells like cookies. 

Let the good times roll lush favourites5. Rub Rub Rub - Shower Scrub

I got a sample size of this and cannot wait to get my hands on the full size version. My skin - especially my legs -  tend to get very dry and extremely itchy during the fall and winter months. Especially when the temperature is changing. This is a sea salt scrub and it has helped my skin so much so far this fall.


6. 9-5 Cleansing Lotion

Now this product is a new item in my collection but it has quickly become a product that I love. I use this product on the days where I am wearing foundation, which let's be honest, is more days than not. It is made with almond oil and when you apply it to your skin it feels like its melting your makeup off. It leaves the skin so soft and really takes off your makeup. Most cleansers that I have used never seem to get all of my makeup off, but this one really works well.

9 to 5 cleansing lotion lush favourites
Thank you for reading!
xoxo

8 comments

  1. the lip scrub is my fav of all time! :)
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of the cleansing lotion! I think I will give that a try when I next go to Lush!
    I'm not a fan of their lip scrubs (I feel like I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like them!) - I got the popcorn one a few years ago and hated it - I think I could just use brown sugar for the exact same results. I prefer a creamier lip exfoliator so you're not 'dry scrubbing' if you like.

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the lip scrub and I looooove it! x

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Amazing products ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, the cleansing lotion sounds amazing. I feel terrible for never having tried Lush products before, omg.

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally adore Lush so I can only love your post ! My fav at the minute its teh Vanilla Dee Lite but they just stopped producing them boooo :(

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Let the good times roll and Angels on bare skin! 9 to 5 sounds interesting too!

    ReplyDelete