Vampire Halloween Makeup Tutorial

Happy Sunday!!

Another scary Halloween makeup tutorial went up on my channel on Friday evening! This one is a Vampire makeup tutorial. I opted for a very dramatic smokey eye with visible veins under the eyes paired with a bold vampy lip. I hope you guys enjoy my version of a scary vampire. 



There is the use of special effects makeup and I explain briefly how but if you want a more in-depth tutorial on how to make a wound you can check that out here & be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out on any videos!! 

Products Used:
Benefit's Porefessional primer
Make Up Forever HD Foundation
NYX Eye Base in 'Skin Tone'
The Balm Nude'Tude Palette shades 'sultry, serious, sexy and sleek'
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner - Black
Ardell Lashes - Glamour Double Up
L'oreal True Match Concealer
ABH Contour Palette in 'Havana'
Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in 'Lolita' with 'sexy' eyeshadow on top
Premium Hollywood Fake Blood
Liquid Latex - to make the wound
Tissue Paper - to make the wound
Red lipstick - any will work (for blood appearance)



I want to thank you all for the support here on my blog and on my YouTube channel! Means the world :)

5 comments

  1. I like your creepy Vampire makeup!!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks radically wicked! It will definitely killed the looks for halloween! Mind checking mine? I'm quite new at this

    Naqibah | http://www.naqibahshares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, this looks so real! haha not only can you look like a doll, but also rather scary!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete