September 2015 Favourites

Another month flew by, which means another monthly favourites! As per usual I mostly have makeup favourites this month and one hair product that I've been obsessed with. Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see some lifestyle favourites for next month!

First up we have some face products. I have been obsessed with these two individually, and most of the time I wear them together. The Too Faced Born This Way foundation is perfection. I've heard so many people rave about it, and they are not wrong! This foundation is medium to build-able coverage and stays put. I love using a makeup sponge to blend this foundation out because it looks the most natural on my skin. With that I have been concealing with the new Maybelline Better Skin Concealer. It is full coverage but not too heavy or cakey under the eyes. It blends out really well and I don't have any issues with creasing. 


Recently I just switched from using brow powders everyday to a brow pencil. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz quickly became a holy grail product for me this summer. I use it every single time I do my eye brows. It fills them in so quickly but still looks quite natural. I love the control you get with using a pencil. 

I also have been switching back over to the gel eyeliner band wagon. I typically use liquid eyeliner but lately have been opting for gel! The Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in Black is the best gel eyeliner I have ever come across. Its so easy to work with and I always apply it with an angled brush to have the most control. 

For eye shadows I have to mention these two Makeup Geek Eye Shadows in 'Creme Brulee' and 'Cocoa Bear'. I use these in 90 per cent of the time that I do my eye shadow. I cannot get enough they are so easy to blend and look stunning for everyday looks. 


On my blog lately I have posted a lot about lip sticks that I love for fall (Drugstore Post and Mac Post) That being said, I decided to limit myself to two lip products I've been loving. 


First is the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in 'Lolita'. This is a famous shade in the liquid lipstick world and with good reason. The formula is amazing, not drying whatsoever. I apply lip balm about 5-10 minutes before applying this and I'm good to go all day. And it really does last all day! 

Next I have the NYX Butter Gloss in 'Vanilla Cream Pie'. This is a really thick lip gloss. If you don't like glossy lips you probably wont really like this product. I love wearing this on its own, or on top of a nude lipstick. 


Last, but not least, the hair product! Not makeup, weird. This is the Marc Anthony True Professional Nourishing Argan Oil. I love the way this product smells and it smooths the ends of my hair so well. I always apply this to the ends after I put heat on my hair, I find it helps make my hair less frizzy and helps keep the ends healthy.  


That is all this month for my September Favourites. I cannot believe it is already October and I just posted my third monthly favourites to my blog! Thank you so much for reading! 
xoxo

18 comments

  1. I really dont like the Maybelline concealer, maybe because my circles are too dark :/

    and I recently had the opportunity to stock on nyx goodies, and I did not pick any glosses *cries forever*

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works great for me!! I think its more the consistency that I love then the coverage! but so far its been pretty good! :) and definitely get your hands on some they're the most pigmented glosses I've come across!

      Delete
  2. I love your Fall picks...I have that NYX butter gloss too!

    Ursula
    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! Have a nice day:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great post, Amanda! Thanks for sharing your favorites, I'll have to check out that foundation :) I hope you have an amazing day, beautiful!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some great favourites! I've heard so much about Born this way foundation. I recently got the brow whiz but I just can't get the hang of it! I don't know, I just can't see much different I suppose.

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures! I should try this argan oil! I am always up for better looking and soft hair!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these reviews! I'm looking to do a beauty overall for the new season, so this is super helpful :)

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, the Marc Anthony Argan Oil sounds great, and the Anstasia Brow Wiz has been on so many favourites. I want to try it so bad, especially since I'm so iffy about my brows, hahah!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent products, I like them. Nice post. I'm your new GFC follower # 55 if you want to pass on my blog. ♡

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post <3
    P.s I am following your blog with GFC :) Hope you will do the same :*
    http://do-mi-ni-ca.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great favourites! ! I love month ends as I always look forward to these posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to check out the Too Faced foundation :) seems like it could be ideal for my skin. I've wanted to try Makeup Geek eyeshadows forever too! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the nyx gloss and the Marc Anthony oil also!! And I'm in love with both :) you're also like the 8th person to talk about the Born This Way foundation so I think I am going to have to get it !!
    www.allthingsyulie.com

    ReplyDelete