Product Empties - Goods and the Bads

This is the first time I ever blog about the products that I have used up, but I have a huge box full of items that are begging to be blogged about. So here we go!

1. Batiste Dry Shampoo: This is my favourite dry shampoo that I have ever tried. I always buy mine at Winners or Marshall's because its nearly half the price than at a drugstore! I have repurchased this product many times and highly recommend it. It really helps with the extra un-wanted oils and it doesn't leave that white shadow if you have dark hair like me. 

2. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: I got the travel size of this product to first test it out. At the time that I purchased it I was completely obsessed and would shower myself in this after doing my makeup. Now that I have ran out I don't find myself reaching for my other setting sprays that I vowed I would use up before re-purchasing this one. Overall I do recommend this for anyone who plans on wearing their makeup for long periods of time, or have very oily skin but for my oily-combo skin I don't see myself absolutely needing it in my everyday makeup routine.

3. Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette: I really loved this product and when they said that Target was closing in Canada I bought a backup. But to be honest for the price (I believe roughly $20) I find it is not worth it. Even though it is a really good concealer I only use two shades out of the three it comes with, and I have never used the powder. Is it good? Yes. Is it worth the price? I don't think so. 

4. Onyx Professional 100% pure acetone Nail polish remover: I purchased this to help me take off acrylic nails and it did not make the process easier or less painful. It works to take off regular nail polish, but I don't recommend this particular nail polish remover because it's really harsh on your nails. 

5. Revlon Colorstay 24 hours foundation: I loved this foundation! When I ran out I decided to try out the Revlon photo finish foundation and I don't like it nearly as much as this one. This foundation has a natural finish to it and light to medium coverage. It stays on very well and maintains my oils throughout the day. I definitely recommend this foundation to people who have oily to combo skin. 

6. Maybelline Master Precise Eye Liner: This was a good eyeliner, it was very black and was easy to use. The only problem with these types of pen eyeliners is that I find they dry out so quickly! If you are having a hard time with liquid eyeliner I do recommend trying a product like this because they give you the most control. Otherwise I'd opt for a more traditional style liquid eye liner because it will last you a lot longer.

7. Maybelline The Rocket Mascara: I didn't mind this mascara, especially for the price. It made my lashes longer and a lot fuller. The only thing I didn't like about this mascara is that it was difficult to get off and after about a month I was getting a little bit of fall out. Nonetheless I still recommend this mascara because it is very affordable and works very well. 

8. Loreal Telescopic Mascara: This is one of my holy grail mascaras from the drugstore. I have repurchased it many times. There were two of them in my product empties box! It is truly an amazng mascara! More pricey than the Maybelline the Rocket, but you will see incredible results in your lashes. Highly recommend! 

That is it for my empties today. Thank you so much for reading! Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products! 
xoxo

24 comments

  1. Woooohh i love that maybelline rocket mascara :)
    Though you are right it's difficult to remove

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely empties! I love the Batiste dry shampoo! I have the one for dark hair and it's amazing!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and I cannot seem to find the one for dark hair!!! but I have no issues with this one but I'd love to try it

      Delete
  3. I love the Batiste dry shampoo too :) really like the Revlon foundation's formula, just wish I had a better match in it! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the best dry shampoo I've tried! and yes I've noticed that Revlon doesn't have a wide selection of shades I hope they change that!! thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Batiste is constantly in my empties too! I love the Revlon ColourStay foundation too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use it so quickly!!! I go through them like air!!

      Delete
  5. I love the Maybelline eyeliner, it's the easiest to use by far! I agree that it dries out quite quickly though.. :)

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Batiste. Always a feature in my empties but recently I discovered a new dry shampoo that I'm loving from Colab :) also UD Setting Spray, I honestly don't know how I lived without it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Batiste dry shampoo is such great product =) Great post! xx


    http://thebeautyprep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried the Revlon foundation, it is so hyped! I must!!!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Batiste is one of those products that I always end up repurchasing. I brought the wrong Telescopic mascara! I brought the one with the round brush but that doesn't seem anywhere near as good as this one :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Batiste dry shampoo, and Revlon Color Stay. Definite staples for me! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have two tubes of the Telescopic right now x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so agree with all of these! My fave dry shampoo and makeup setting spray for surrrre!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many people love that dry shampoo! I never really use dry shampoo but I've tried it a few times and it did it's job! I agree with you about the maybelline liner - it was great to use and VERY black but didn't last long at all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so impressed that you used up so much makeup! I can only ever manage to finish skincare. I need to try the L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I barely ever use up any makeup! I really want to try the Revlon foundation and Maybelline mascara! Love that eyeliner, it's the one I use! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't tried the L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara but I'm a big fan of the Voluminous Butterfly Intenza. I'll try your suggestion next time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Review. I tried the Maybelline Rocket Mascara and had a similar experience, but for the price it will do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have tried Onyx and boy did it strip the glitter nail polish off but you better rinse and moisturize cause it left white residue on my skin!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete