October Ipsy Glam Bag

Ipsy October

Happy mid-October! This month has been flying by at a rapid pace for me, and it's frightening. But the middle of the month means a new Ipsy bag! This month I got a lot of great items that I'm excited to share with you all. I've been using up so many products that I have received from these bags and have been loving almost all of them. 


This month, Ipsy went for an 'Alter-Ego' theme in honour of Halloween. It is a very fitting theme for this month. The makeup bag I got was a cute duo-coloured bag. One side had a pretty glamorous gold while the other side had a shiny sexy black. Now on to the good stuff...the products.

Ipsy Glam Bag for the month of October

1. Royal & Langnickel Moda Eyeshadow Shader Brush

The brush itself is adorable. It has a small easy to use pink handle. I can never have enough flat shader brushes so I am excited to add this to the collection. This brush bristles seem very soft and from the looks of it I believe it'll become one of my most reached for brushes.

2. Dr. Brandt Skincare Microdermabrasion 

This is a product that says it will give smoothing and brightening effects in an at home cleanser. I am excited to use this because the last skincare product I got from an IPSY bag I am nearly out of and completely obsessed with. I am hoping this one is just as good and helps with any dry skin throughout the colder months.

3. Lavanilla Laboratories Pure Vanilla Deluxe Mini Roller Ball

I am not much of a perfume wearer but I am a fan of vanilla scents and this one is really nice. I also like the fact that this product is a roller ball because it is easy to bring with you when you're travelling. 

4. Aurora Gel Effect Nail Polish in 'Inky Dinky'

I haven't had the chance to try this polish out yet, but the shade inside the bottle looks stunning. It is a deep purple-blue and I think will be really nice on the nails during the fall/winter months. 

5. The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matte Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick

Stunning. I am obsessed with this shade. I believe the name of this shade is 'Committed'. It is a tiny sample bottle, but the consistency and the shade is making me certain that I will be purchasing the full size. I love it and I cannot stop wearing it!

The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matte Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick

I'm really into subscription services right now and trying to learn about new ones! I currently only do JustFab and IPSY, let me know in the comments which subscriptions you have!!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

18 comments

  1. LOVE the gold bag!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ever tried glossybox? I really like it :)

    stunning The Balm shade indeed! :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't!! I have heard so many good things about it though! I'm thinking about subscribing to it as well!

      Delete
  3. This looks like a great box for the Meet Matte Hughes alone!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honestly, I'm obsessed!! I can't stop wearing it!

      Delete
  4. Never heard of this box really but it looks fab!!

    Robyn / www.phasesofrobyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its amazing! I always get good products, really happy with it :)

      Delete
  5. I've heard of Royal & Langnickel before and I've wanted to try their brushes for a while, the eyeshadow brush sounds great :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I love it, only used it twice but it did a great job for packing on eye shadow on the lid!

      Delete
  6. You got a great bag! The Balm liquid lipstick looks beautiful!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with the liquid lipstick! I can't stop wearing it! haha

      Delete
  7. Love your review of this Ipsy and I love Dr. Brandt Microderm on my face!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited to try it! I've heard such great things about their skincare products!

      Delete
  8. Pretty cool stuff in that box
    I love it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is great bag with such fun products. The balm lippie looks amazing!

    Chic Peachy Pink l Twitter l Instagram l BlogLovin' l Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! such a good formula! obsessed :)

      Delete