Mac Cosmetics Green Eye Liner | Fall Makeup Look

Hello, everyone!



I was ready and fully prepared to film my third Halloween look and felt uninspired. All I wanted to do was play with this new eyeliner that I purchased from Mac. So that is what I decided to do. This tutorial is a warm and neutral brown eye, keeping it fairly simple because I wanted the attention to be on the green eyeliner. It is a very easy look to achieve, and I am obsessed with it. It's a bit different for me since I have only ever worn black eyeliner (sometimes dark brown) but I fell in love with this shade. 


Mac gel liners are very easy to work with. They are creamy enough that they glide on the lid easily, but not to the point where it smudges and makes a mess. If you are struggling to find a good gel eye liner I do recommend the Mac ones. 

This particular eye liner I purchased was called 'Shade'. It is a beautiful deep forest green. I've been on the hunt for a deep forest green gel eye liner for many years but wanted to purchase one at an affordable price. I have hunted through the drugstore to find one and finally gave in and decided to splurge. The mac gel liners are priced at $20 but it will last you quite a long time, especially a colour that you won't typically be using on a day-to-day basis.

I hope you guys enjoyed this mini review on this gel liner as well as enjoy the look I came up with!



Thank you!
xoxo

8 comments

  1. Very pretty, I wish I could get it right as you did here (but Im terrible when it comes to eyeliner haha)
    and I agree, whilst its long lasting because you arent using it everyday, dont forget the expiration date ;)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practice makes perfect! my liner comes out different almost every time but you learn tricks to help it get better :) and absolutely eye liner also dries out which helps you know when its time to check that expiry:)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look, I never would have thought of incorporating green into a make up look but it works really well! x

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathryn! and I know, i love the way it turned out, its fun to add something different but still subtle :)

      Delete
  3. Love that shade on your eyes! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete