Halloween Makeup Ideas

Happy Friday! Finally.


Halloween is tomorrow and if you're anything like me you're probably still trying to figure out what you want to be for Halloween. The price of costumes is out of the world now-a-days and how I typically get around that is the use of makeup and whatever accessories you may need (i.e. cat ears, gloves, eye contacts, etc.)


Here I have three Halloween Ideas that went up on my YouTube channel throughout the month of October. I hope these can give you all a little inspiration.

Greek Goddess

This is an easy Halloween costume. I wore a white top that only had one sleeve - you can also make a toga or if you have a dress you can wear that. I got the golden leaves from the dollar store and used that as my head piece crown. The rest of the costume is all makeup. I did a deep berry eye look popped some dramatic lashes and drenched myself in gold glitter. 


Watch the tutorial here:

Vampire 

The makeup for this costume gets more intense but adaptable. If you aren't comfortable creating those wounds using liquid latex you can skip that step and just add a little blood and the under eye veins. This costume is also quite simple because I was just wearing all black! If you wanted to you could throw in some scary contact lenses and some fangs to add a more creepy effect.


Watch the tutorial here:

Alien Makeup

This makeup is definitely the most difficult out of the three looks. It is time-consuming but the effect it creates is really eye capturing. If you want to stand out on Halloween I definitely recommend attempting this look! Since this look is based off of making scales on the face/neck area you can also use this same technique for a mermaid costume as well. You can also change the colours to whatever you 


Watch the tutorial here:


I also have a blog post and video tutorial on how to create wounds using liquid latex! 


I hope this blogpost gave you some ideas and inspiration for your Halloween costumes. Halloween is a lot of fun and a time you can be extra creative!! I hope you all have a very happy and safe Halloween! 
xoxo



8 comments

  1. You've got some great ideas!
    Chrlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool make up looks! The Greek Goddess is my favourite! :) Thanks for the share

    Jo x
    www.outlanderly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Greek goddess was my fav for sure (im a scaredy cat so the others arent for me :p)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Halloween looks but I love the Greek Goddess look the best!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you did great on the makeup effect dear
    I love the alien inspired makeup
    If i were a human, and your an alien, i will let you abduct me lol

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are absolutely beautiful dear! I love all of these looks!

    Angie x | Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I absolutely love the alien/mermaid one! I don't think I have enough patience to cover such a large area of my face though!

    Great blog

    Jodie @ Jodetpia x

    http://jodetopia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete