Dramatic Smokey Eye | Makeup Tutorial

Happy Sunday! :)



This video was posted on my YouTube Channel on Friday night, I'm sorry its taken me forever to list the details on my blog, but better late than never!



This is currently my favourite smokey eye because it does have an emerald green pop of colour which I find stunning for the fall/winter months. In this video I use a really awesome technique for smokey eyes, which is the tape technique. This will help you clean up the look and if you're struggling with winged eye liner this will always help you create that already there illusion (kind of like a guide for you to draw the wing). 

Here are the products I used:

Face:
Make Up Forever Skin Equalizer – Smoothing Primer
Make Up Forever HD Foundation – Y375 
Loreal True Match Foundation - W4 Natural Beige
Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Concealer - Light/Medium
ABH Contour Palette – Banana & Vanilla
ABH Contour Palette – Havana 
Milani Cosmetics Baked Blush – 05 Luminoso
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone

Brows:
ABH Brow Wiz – Dark Brown
Mac Paint Pot - Soft Ochre

Eyes:
Nars Bronzer - Laguna
Make Up Geek Eye Shadow – Envy
Make Up Geek Foiled Eye Shadow - Houdini
The Balm nude'tude palette - Serious & Sleek
NYC Liquid Eye Liner – Black
Ardell Lashes – Glamour 105 
Too Faced Mascara – Better Than Sex

Lips:
Nyx retractable Lip Pencil - Nude
Mac Lipstick - Velvet Teddy



Thank you so much for watching, make sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out on any videos!
xoxo

3 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous look Amanda! I'm always in awe of your make up skills. xx

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Every video you get better and better! this is my fav yet :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete