Colour Pop Cosmetics | Haul & Review

Happy Monday!!


I haven't done a haul here on my blog for a while but recently ordered not once, but twice from Colour Pop. I opted for their lip products for my first orders and got their liquid lipsticks, and they're a few of their lippies stix. 


I got a range of shades that includes a lot of nudes and pinks for everyday wear but also a couple of more bold shades for fall. 

Ultra-Matte Liquid Lipsticks
Creeper: Stunning true blue red that is a classic in anyone's collection. If your a fan of Ruby Woo from Mac Cosmetics you'll love this shade. It dries matte but it is much easier to apply. You don't need a lip liner with this colour and it won't run off your lips.

LAX: The perfect bold deep red. Good for any vampy look you're doing. It applies easily, I did use a lip liner just because of how dark it is to help me have a guide. The longevity of this shade is amazing, but it did stain my lips a little.

Bad Habit: This is a beautiful mauve-pink shade. It is not too intense on the lips, but I would still say its a bold shade. One good thing I like about this shade is I believe you can wear it all year round.

Ouiji: The swatch does not do this shade justice. This is a bright in your face coral red shade. Its perfect for the spring and summer months and even though we're in Fall I just couldn't resist this shade. Its stunning. In the photo it looks like more of an orange-coral but it really has a lot more red and pink tones to it.

Solow: A great everyday nude-pink. It's not too nude, and not too pink. Its just the perfect in between.

Midi: This one is more nude than pink. Still has some pink tones but more of a nude-beige shade. Love it for everyday, goes with any look.

Bumble: This shade is very popular right now in the Fall months. Its a nude but colour pop describes it to have a terracotta underdone. Very warm and perfect for the upcoming months.

Creeper, LAX, Bad Habit, Ouiji, Solow, Midi, Bumble

Lippie Stix

I Heart This Lippie: I just love the name of this product. The shade is also stunning. Its a bright fuchsia pink that has a matte finish. Very beautiful!

Tootsie: This is a cool toned nude shade. I love it which is surprising because I tend to stick to more warm nudes. Its a deeper nude and I think it's beautiful for the colder months.

Cookie: Perfect nude everyday shade. Its so easy to throw on, literally takes seconds and it goes with every look. I always have this shade in my bag with me.

I Heart This Lippie, Tootsie, Cookie

I am obsessed with the Colour Pop Cosmetics and everything I have ordered so far! My next order from them will definitely include some of their eye shadows. I love browsing their website their products are so stunning and they have such a great selection of shades. On top of all those great things their prices are incredible! Their Ultra-Matte lipsticks are $6 and their Lippie Stix are $5 and the quality of the products are amazing!


Thank you so much for reading!
xoxo


5 comments

  1. These look so beautiful :) I really need to get my hands on some Colour Pop products x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love their lippie stix! I have one of the ultra matte lips but they are a bit too drying for me! You picked great colours!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive heard a bit about this brand, sadly we dont have it available over here. Lax is a gorgeous shade, too bad it stained your lips!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ColourPop lip products! I recently picked up Midi and Cookie, and I love them!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try out Colourpop, but haven't taken the plunge yet. I'm always second guessing it since it is an online brand and I don't know if it's truly worth the hype.

    Wendy | XOBeautyAddict.com

    ReplyDelete