Alien Halloween Makeup | BoobyBall in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness

Hello!! 



Today is such an exciting post because it is in collaboration with Rethink Breast Cancer. This fall is Rethink Breast Cancer's 14th annual Boobyball. It is held in four cities across Canada including Toronto, Winnipeg, Calgary and this year Ottawa is part of the fun as well. This is especially exciting for me because Ottawa is my home city and I cannot wait to attend this event. The event is on Friday, November 13th 2015 and has a intergalactic space theme called "Planet Booby".  For more information visit their website here!


This inspired me immediately to create my version of a breast cancer awareness alien. I hope you guys enjoy this Halloween look and I hope to see some of you at the Ottawa Boobyball! 

If you aren't anywhere near Ottawa or any of these cities across Canada (my UK and US readers) you can join the fun in the way we all know best - online! Rethink Breast Cancer is very active on their social media accounts and I will list them all below so you can check them out and support the amazing cause.

Rethink Breast Cancer Social Media:
Blog 
Instagram

Products Used:

Mac Paint Pot in 'Soft Ochre'
Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette in 'Undone'
Urban Decay Electric Palette in 'Savage', 'Jilted', 'Urban', and 'Chaos'
Maybelline Eye Studio in 'Blackest Black'
Ardell Double Up False Lashes in '203'
White Face Paint - Local Halloween Store
Fish Net Stalkings - Walmart
Fiuorescent Hair Spray in Blue

Watch the video here:


Thank you!!
xoxo

2 comments

  1. this is so pretty and for such a great cause! You are truly an amazing mua!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Alien Makeup for the Booby Ball ...it reminds me of Katy Perry look!!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete