Warm Eyes With A Bold Lip - Makeup Tutorial

Hey everyone! 

I am obsessing over this look, I love the the warm tones used on the eyes paired with a bold lip. Since the eyes aren't too dramatic it makes the bold lip still very wearable for everyday. The lip is a classic bold deep red lip which is perfect for the Fall and Winter months. 
Check out the video tutorial for the look: 

Face:


Foundation: Too Faced Born This Way in the shade 'Warm Beige'


Concealer: Sonia Kashuk Concealer Quad in 'Light' & Nyx HD Concealer in 'Glow'

Powder: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette shade in 'Banana'

Contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette shades 'Java' & 'Havana'

Blush: Milani Baked Blush in 'Berry Amore'

Highlighter: Physicians Formula in 'Warm Nude'


Eyes:

Eye shadow primer: Nyx primer base in 'Skin Tone'

For the eye shadows  I used all Make Up Geek Eye Shadows.




Upper Crease: Creme Brulee - found here

Crease: Cocoa Bear - found here

Lid: Desert Sands - found here

Outer V: Mocha - found here

Brow Highlight & Inner Corner: Shimma Shimma - found here


Eye Liner: NYC liquid eye liner in 'Black' 

Mascara: Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' 

Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies 

Lips:

Mac Lip Pencil in 'Vino'

Mac Lipstick in 'Diva'



Thank you so much for reading and watching. 
Click HERE to subscribed to my beauty channel on youtube! 

xoxo


13 comments

  1. do I need to comment on the lipstick? simply gorgeous! love the mix of eyshadows here and the foundation is on my wishlist! :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?! so stunning! and I highly recommend the foundation I really love it

      Delete
  2. Those Makeup Geek eyeshadows look gorgeous! Love the lip colour too! I might have to see if I can get a tester of the Too Faced foundation soon, I've heard so much about it!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try out a tester of the foundation, I'm obsessed with it! ahha

      Delete
  3. Love your Warm makeup tutorial!! Can't wait to apply these techniques with my Fall look!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) and yes let me know when you do xo

      Delete
  4. This look is amazing. I don't own a MAC lipstick, but the day I finally take the plunge I KNOW it will be for Diva. I've loved it forever. Actually my mom gave me hers right before I moved to England from Canada... and I basically immediately lost it. I have no idea what continent it is even on. :(

    Aisling | aisybee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable! I love the lippie and I so want to try that foundation!

    Angie x | Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is beautiful !!! I always love your blog post :)))) keep up the great work !

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    come say hi
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your make up is always on point it's always bloody perfect! (I'm jealous) I love the colours that you use, and I love the most is the fact that you know exactly what works and how to make it look amazing!
    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diva is definitely my number one choice for an autumn lip :)

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love Milani Berry Amore and I'm dying to try Makeup Geek eyeshadows :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look! I really need to get my hands on Diva. It looks gorgeous!

    Amy | Dervish Darling

    ReplyDelete