My Top 5 Drugstore Lipsticks for Fall


Hello everyone!
I love September for many reasons. Its my birthday month, back to school and most important the start of my favourite season...fall! I thought I'd share with you my top 5 favourite fall lipstick shades. As we get closer to the chilly months I like to switch up my lippies. Here are my top 5 go to drugstore lipsticks:


1. NYX Butter Lipstick in 'Mary Janes'. This is a stunning red that is just a tad too deep for the summer months, but is perfect for fall and extremely affordable. The formula for the NYX butter lipsticks are really great, very creamy on the lips but still lasts quite a good amount of time. 

2. Milani Lipstick in 'Sangria'. I think this shade speaks for itself. Its stunning deep plum shade. I love the Milani lipsticks collection because they are very long wearing, and they also smell like candy. 

3. Maybelline Lipstick in 'Pink Peony'. This shade is really an all year round shade. Its a pinky-nude, everyday lipstick. It has a shimmery sheen finish so it doesn't need a gloss on top. What surprised me most about this lipstick was the colour payoff. I was scared it was going to be sheer on the lips, but thats not the case whatsoever. 

4. NYX Matte Lipstick in 'Sierra'. I have mentioned this lipstick before on my blog. It is one of my all time favourite everyday nudes. It has a matte finish but is not drying at all. This is my go to drugstore nude everyday lippie.

5. Revlon Colorstay Matte Balm in 'Sultry Sulfureuse'. If you are nervous going for a deep shade for fall, try this one. Its an in between shade, so not quite nude but not too deep or bold. The formula for the Matte Balms are incredible, it stays on all day even through eating and drinking and this shade is stunning for fall. Although the name says it is a matte finish, I believe its has more of a demi-matte formula, which I enjoy. 


Those are my top 5 drugstore lippies for fall! I hope you enjoyed reading this post and let me know in the comments what your favourite drugstore lipsticks are! 

Thank you for reading!
xoxo

26 comments

  1. Sangria is such a gorgeous shade!!!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sangria shade is so pretty! I love dark purple lipsticks, definitely my favourite this season xx

    graceblogslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree, when fall rolls around I bring out all my plums/purples/berry lipsticks! love them

      Delete
  3. Sangria looks gorgeous! I haven't tried any of the Milani lipsticks!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a try! amazing formula and they are a great price! :)

      Delete
  4. Sultry and mary janes are gorgeous!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sierra looks absolutely stunning, I definitely need to get my hands on it :) Sultry is a great choice as well! You have a lovely blog, I'm following you. x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! glad you enjoyed the post!

      Delete
  6. I'm dying to try out Revlon lipsticks. They look and sound awesome.

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!! I think its my favourite drug store lipstick brand!

      Delete
  7. That Milani lipstick looks incredible, I may just have to track it down as I've been after a subtle purple lipstick forever! I'm yet to try any of Nyx's actual lipsticks, but their lip creams are incredible so I'm sure they don't disappoint. As for the Revlon Colourburst, they are so practically and easy to apply/wear, I need to pick some more up for sure! Lovely post girl. xx

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That meant to say practical, not practically... I can spell I promise!

      Delete
    2. haha! I believe you! glad you enjoyed the post! definitely get your hands on the Nyx lipsticks, they're amazing!

      Delete
  8. Mary Janes looks like my perfect autumn lip colour! I really wish NYX were more accessible here in Finland

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have the same problem here in Canada, then out of no where they started selling it at one of the drugstores! fingers crossed that happens for you!

      Delete
  9. I am loving the Sangria cause normally I don't do deep shade lipstick but I consider for the Fall!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I'm the same, I keep the bold lipsticks for fall/winter!

      Delete
  10. Excellent colors for fall! I love the Revlon colorbursts so much!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Revlon's colourburst, I have the shade 205 which is a lovely nude pink! I love the sierra shade you have! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ou nude pink sounds stunning!! I definitely need more of them they formula is so good!

      Delete