September IPSY Glam Bag


Ipsy September Glam Bag banner

It's that time of month again, Ipsy unboxing! Last month I got amazing products in my glambag and loved all of them! I am hopefully this month I have the same luck!

If you want some background information on what Ipsy is I explain it in my last months post you can find it here!

This month's theme was Face Fashion. The products came in this stunning golden make up bag with gold details. Inside the bag I got five products that I have never tried.

1. Brow Powder Trio by Pixi by Petra
I have never tried any products from this company, but did see it was quite popular at Target as it was almost always sold out! I love brows so I have a funny feeling I will love this product and I'm excited to branch off and try a new product for them.


2. Ipsy Eyeshadow Trio by NYX Cosmetics
Stunning warm tone brown trio palette. Right up my alley. The shades are super creamy and have great pigmentation. 

3. Special Edition Lipstick in 'Starlet Cocktail' by Liptini
First of all, the packaging is adorable! It has a little martini glass on the packaging. The lipstick shade speaks for itself. Its a gorgeous lighter tone of red. Good for an everyday go to red, not too bold but still a bit daring.

Ipsy September glam bag swatches

4. S/B Highlighter in Champagne Shimmer by Temptu
I am so excited for this product. I love highlighters and this one looks so stunning! I cannot wait to use it. I think this is going to be my favourite product in the bag.

Temptu highlighter in champagne and brighten up by Vasanti cosmetics

5. Brighten Up! Exfoliating Cleanser by Vasanti Cosmetics
I have never heard of this brand, but I like to exfoliate my face about once a week, so I will definitely give this product a try! 

These were all my products this month in my glam bag! Are you subscribed to Ipsy? If so what did you get? 

Ipsy September glam bag haul


Thanks for reading!
xoxo

26 comments

  1. i dont think this is available in the UK, but looks like a scream subscription!
    Love the products you received!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I've been hearing! They don't have shipping to the UK available! Hopefully hat changes soon :)

      Delete
  2. This is by far the best subscription box in my opinion, I wish it was available in the UK! The little trio by Nyx is so cute :)

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I have been wanting to try birchbox as well, but so far every month I prefer the items people receive in Ipsy! :) I hope it becomes available for the UK soon :)

      Delete
  3. This looks like a great bag! Love the Pixi and Nyx products!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the pixi eyebrow powder and it really is great!! Nyx eyeshadow trio is next :)

      Delete
  4. This looks such a great bag - so annoying we can't get UK shipping on it! Love the look of the Pixi brow palette and the NYX eyeshadows xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe they don't offer shipping to the UK! I hope they change that soon :) and yes so far I am really loving the Pixi brow palette! Very pigmented

      Delete
  5. Love your Ipsy review esp. Vashanti scrub and bold lipstick!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's quite annoying when I see Vashanti in every bag. Personally I think they need to lay off of it and use something else. I do like it, but it is too frequent in the beauty boxes. Everything else looks fab though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I actually agree, even though it is a great brand it would be nice to have different items. We'll see next month!!

      Delete
  7. Love that lipstick, the color is gorgeous!

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
     www.beneaththecoat.com  
    Bloglovin  
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristina! and definitely will check it out

      Delete
  8. Those are beautiful products, esp the lipstick! The colour is so fab!
    I will definitely look into IPSY now.
    Thank you for sharing this goodness :)
    P.S. I have just discovered your blog & will defo follow to stay tuned. I am also on Bloglovin' if you would like to keep in touch: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/miel-mint-14349829
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Nadia!! definitely look into ipsy, this is my second month with it and I'm really satisfied with the products I've been getting :) and thank you for following, I'll definitely check out your blog!!

      Delete
  9. Just watched your recent video, girlie. Amazing work! Wow, your technique with using the tape is amazing. xox Nadia // http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous lipstick! It looks like the perfect colour for Autumn :) x

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! and it feels really good on the lips too, not drying at all :)

      Delete
  11. Lovely products~! The lipstick is a beautiful color <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those colours are beautiful, they get me in such a fabulous mood about getting ready for Autumn now it's here!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an amazing lot of goodies here, really love that lip colour, it's very autumnal and would suit you really well. xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!:) I really love the shade and its super creamy on the lips too, which is a bonus!

      Delete