Drug Store Beauty Haul

Hello & welcome back to my blog!

Today I am sharing with you a couple of goodies I recently purchased from the drugstore. You know how it goes, you enter the drugstore for toothpaste and you come out with a bunch of make up. Happens every time! Here is what I picked up this time:

drugstore make up items haul


Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in 'Black'


L'oreal Miss Manga Rock Mascara in 'Black'
Physicians Formula Highlighter in Soft Nude
Maybelline The Nudes Blushed Palette

Maybelline blushed nudes palette and Physicians Forumula nude highlighter


Nyx Butter Lip Stick in 'Little Susie' & 'Taffy'

Nyx butter lip sticks

nyx butter lip sticks swatches


Thank you for reading! 
xoxo

7 comments

  1. the maybelline palette is gorgeous! We have the nude over here but not the blushed one. I want!!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks very cute. I love maybelline's mascaras. I never tried their lash sensational though. Let me know if it's good!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haul! I have read great reviews of the Physicians Formula Highlighter in Soft Nude!

    Thanks for sharing, have a great Saturday! :)
    x Arwa
    cremerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd very curious if you like that mascara!
    http://www.elizabethkathrynx.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely nyx lipstick.
    I love it
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love lash sensational, those lipsticks look amazing!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete