New Video - Smokey Eye with a Pop of Pink

Hello everyone! Happy Monday, I hope you all had a great weekend!

I finally have a new video up on my channel & I hope you enjoy it. I used shadows from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture Palette. I love the way the look turned out.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture palette smokey eye tutorial

Products Used:

L’Oreal’s Magic Primer Base
Makeup forever’s HD foundation (the original)
Maybelline’s Fit Me Concealer
Rimmel’s Stay Matte Pressed Powder
NYC Bronzer in ‘Sunny’
Mac Blush in ‘Melba’
Becca Highlighter in ‘Moonstone’
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil
Maybelline Brow Drama in ‘Deep Brown’
NYX Shadow Base in 'Skin Tone'
ABH Shadow Couture palette:
'Soft Peach', 'Morocco', 'Fudge', 'Pink Champagne', 'Intense Gaze' & 'Noir'
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black'
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 
NYX lip pencil in ‘Nude’
Milani's lipstick in 'Creme de Nude'

Thank you so much for coming by my blog, if you have any video requests for my YouTube channel feel free to comment them below!
xoxo



4 comments

  1. Hey,
    I've really enjoyed reading your blog so I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award.
    Hope you enjoy doing the post!
    Love Jazmin xoxo
    https://livelaughloveyourtwenties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flawlessly chic makeup
    Love this-- the pop of the eye is amazing

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete