New Video & New Blog Layout

Good morning! 

I hope you all are having a great start to your day! 

First, I am super excited because I have finally uploaded a new video to my YouTube Channel. After many technical difficulties, it is finally up! I did a Get Ready With Me styled video, no talk through or voice over. Let me know what you think of these types of videos. I did a summer bronze makeup look using a beautiful foiled eyeshadow from MakeUp Geek. All the make up details I will list below. 

Products Used
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in ‘3W1 Tawny’
Beauty Blender Sponge
Mac’s Paint Pot in ‘Soft Ochre’
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette, shades ‘Naked’, ‘Buck’ and ‘Hustle’
MakeUp Geek Foiled Shadow in ‘Grandstand’
L’oreal Gel Liner in ‘Black’
Ardell False Lashes in ‘Demi Wispies’
Mac Prolong Wear Concealer in ‘NC 35’
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighter in ‘Radiant’
Bareminerals Translucent Powder in ‘Medium’

Benefit’s Bronzer in ‘Hoola’
Milani’s Baked Blush in ‘Luminoso’
Benefit’s Watt's Up Highlighter
Mac’s Mineralized Skin Finish in ‘Soft and Gentle’
Mac’s Lipstick in ‘Velvet Teddy’
NYX Lip Butter in ‘Vanilla Cream Pie’

Make sure to check out my video, give it a thumbs up if you like GRWM styled videos and make sure to be subscribed!


I'm also very pleased and excited about my blog make over. I have been looking and hunting for a blog template that I liked and was easy for my to set up on my blog as I am not good with HTML codes and such. I was recommended to look over on Etsy, and I found so many beautiful templates that came with easy to follow instructions. Setting it up was a breeze, and I love the way it turned out. If you are currently looking to revamp your blog I highly recommend heading to Etsy. This template itself is from Shiny Magic. She has many beautiful templates for blogs, and I highly recommend.  
I'm hoping to be able to get on a better schedule for my YouTube channel, as well as for my blog. Fingers crossed! 
Thank you for watching & for reading. Have a great day. 

22 comments

  1. the blog looks great and I've never used Hustle in the palette, will give it a try :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm so happy with it! :) thanks for supporting!

      Delete
  2. This look is sooo glowy and pretty !! I follow you :) nice blog.

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I appreciate the support love

      Delete
  3. The new blog design is super cute ! :)

    http://ibelieveinrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Larissa I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  4. loving the layout! i envy your makeup collection haha x

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout! your makeup looks incredible x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty layout! Love the gold polka dots :)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I love it, I love black & gold together

      Delete
  7. I love your look and the way you do your make up!
    http://christinearabela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love foiled shadow, it's so pretty! And this has just reminded me to rediscover my Naked palette - Naked, Buck and Hustle were some of my favourite shades :)

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yes I have been loving foiled shadows they are beautiful, and my naked palette will always be my go to!

      Delete
  9. Love love the new layout! So pretty and fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog layout. The makeup is gorgeous, your skin really glows. Awesome.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the design of your blog! Gold and black is just so classy!
    http://beautylovesbooks.com/en

    ReplyDelete