Anastasia Beverly Hills: Shadow Couture Palette - Review & Swatches

Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture Palette Review and Swatches Amanda Speroni

Every season or so, Anastasia Beverly Hills comes out with a new eyeshadow palette with 10 different shades inside. The anticipation builds as they advertise the palette before their launch date, and reviews start popping up. Each time I managed to tell myself I do not need another eyeshadow palette. But this time was different. When I first saw the Shadow Couture palette on their Instagram, my mouth instantly dropped. The 10 shadows are stunning. All 10 shadows are unique and have their own statement to them, but at the same time go so well together. The versatility of the shadows means that you can create endless amounts of looks with using this palette alone. It is safe to say after having this palette for just two weeks, Anastasia Beverly Hills knows how to do a good eyeshadow palette.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture Palette packaging

To start, let’s talk about the packaging. It is sleek enough that you can bring it with you on the go, or travelling, but not small to the point where you don’t get a decent size eyeshadow pan. It also comes with a very good size mirror, which for me, is a must have for a good palette. Another thing that draws my attention to palettes is when they have the names of the shadows beside the pan. Some palettes neglect this concept, which I personally believe is a minor downfall. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills shadow couture palette packaging and shades

Now, lets get to the good stuff. Like I previously mentioned, there are 10 shadows in the palette that are all stunning and versatile. You have amazing options for the crease and highlight. But you are also given some more bold colours to help intensify any look. While they kept the palette neutral friendly they also provided more adventurous shades as well. This means you can use this palette for everyday purposes, or branch out and have a more creative and colourful look. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills shadow couture shades and swatches

The consistency of these shadows are amazing, absolutely no complaints. The matte shadows are very creamy and blend very well. The colour pay off is very good for all the shadows in the palette, matte and shimmery. The shimmery shadows also have very good colour payoff and to my surprise not very much fall out. They look stunning alone, but when mixed with fix plus look incredible. The fix plus adds a little more sheen/metallic look to them, which I love to intensify looks.


Overall I believe this palette is excellent. I have always been a fan of Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products, and now it is safe to say I love their eyeshadows as well. Next up… their infamous lip products!

Thank you all for reading, let me know in the comments your thoughts on this palette, whether you own it or if it is on your wish list! Also be sure to subscribe to my youtube channel, I will have my first makeup look using this palette up on Friday!  

22 comments

  1. I really like the look of Anastasia products but they are so hard to get hold of in the UK.
    - Vixella Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I've been hearing! I get mine at my Sephora but I usually have to purchase it online!

      Delete
  2. love the packaging! I don't think I'd want it though as I wouldn't use all the colors in it. I feel bad when that happens so I only buy neutral palettes... I do want the UD Smoky palette. I see myself using all the colors in that one :)

    Ayre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thats so true! Im interested in the UD smoky as well!! it looks gorge!

      Delete
  3. The colours are gorgeous, particularly 'Pink Champagne' and 'Azure', amazing pigmentation too! Great post :) xx

    kxthryngrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morocco looks like the perfect crease shade! Can't wait to see the look you come up with!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! and I used it in my look don't worry :) should be up tomorrow!!

      Delete
  5. I love the wide variety of colours in this palette, the pigmentation is amazing!
    http://onthehs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: great palette. I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of this! Pink champagne and Bellini look lovely, wish Anastasia products were easier to find hear in the UK. Great review! :)

    Ellie-Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a good palette! Good review!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great palette - such pretty shades! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  10. I literally love everything about this palette, the packaging is gorgeous, the shades are stunning and the formula sounds amazing. I want!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So beautiful :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. These shadows are really amazing! I really like palettes with different colors, not only nude! Anastasia Beverly Hills seems to be great, ad I am eager to buy products - for me I have to do it online, I won't find it in some countries! Will try to find something online!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colors looks so nice and i love shimmery look too.
    This one is perfect for party and events

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely looking palette! I absolutely LOVE that 'chic' shade, it's gorgeous! xxx

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the colours look so gorgeous and so wearable!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect shades screaming from summer to fall :) It swatches nicely too. Thank you for sharing this post !!

    www.idorottka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've recently got this too and love it! Will defo check out your youtube to see which look you go for with it.

    Yours Truly, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a gorgeous palette!! Azure isn't really a colour I would use (I know, so boring!) but the others are AMAZING!

    Sarah xx

    thingssarahloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete