New Video: Romantic Eye Look Using Naked 3 Palette


Good morning! I uploaded this video very late last night! Thank you for all the lovely comments and all the support on my first video! I hope you all like this one as well! Let me know what you think!

Products Used:
L’oreal Magic Perfecting Base Primer
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in N140
L’oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in 107 Fresh Beige
NYX HD Concealer in Glow
Anastasia Beverly Hill’s Contour pallete in ‘Banana’, ‘Fawn’ and ‘Java’
Maybelline’s Fit Me Powder in 230
Mac’s Melba Blush
Mac’s Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Give Me Sun
Hard Candy Highlighter in 3s a Charm
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Mac’s Paint Pot in ‘Soft Ochre’
Naked 3 Pallete shades in ‘Limit’, ‘Nooner’, ‘Dust’, ‘Burnout’ and ‘Factory’ *
NYC’s Liquid Eyeliner in Black
L’oreal Telescopic Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispy Lashes
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in ‘Dark Brown’
Maybelline’s Brow Drama in ‘Deep Brown’
NYX Lip Pencil in ‘Rose’
Mac’s Lipstick in ‘Please Me’

13 comments

  1. this looks absolutely gorgeous! I love the whole pinky vibe and I'm definitely trying this out tomorrow :)

    I'm really curious about the Nyx concealer now and the Maybelline Brow definer!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! both the concealer and the brow definer are amazing! I love them both.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing you use the Anastasia contour palette, mine came today and I can't wait to try it out! I really want one of those fan brushes now too haha!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post
    would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back after it.

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) and sure I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely makeup!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a perfect makeup for night date :)
    Love how you put it on :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to mic my foundation as well to get a perfect shade , i'm so in love with your red nails. You look beautiful , love the makeup.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to mic my foundation as well to get a perfect shade , i'm so in love with your red nails. You look beautiful , love the makeup.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete