A Little Introduction - My First Blog Post


Hi everyone! 


Thanks for visiting my new blog on beauty, fashion and lifestyle. If you don’t already know, my name is Amanda; I’m a twenty-something year old college student studying public relations. I have an obscene obsession with makeup and fashion. Besides that I love playing soccer with friends, and reading extremely cheesy books. If its not cheesy, I’m really not interested. I’d like to say that I am some type of foodie, I don’t know how to cook, but I love eating. Everything. I like to collect shot glasses and shoes; my collections for both are getting out of hand. I am running out of room to store them all, but nevertheless I will continue to collect and grow both collections.  I will be posting content on here, as well as on my YouTube Channel. I’m also very active on social media via Twitter & Instagram.


Amanda Speroni Biography Picture

9 comments

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Amanda! Looks like a great blog, looking forward to some make up tips! Helen
    http://lespetitsgazette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah welcome! Hope you enjoy your blogging experience! You look beautiful and wishing u all the best

    BamBam Blog

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! U look beautiful! All the best!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog!
    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other? ^_^

    http://omnia-est-vanitas.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete